The main objectives of ARV Nepal are listed below :
- To be non-profit oriented and non-governmental organization.
- To create society free of alcohol.
- To make society free of Alcoholism addiction, HIV and AIDS.
- To aware every people about consequences and measures of alcoholism.
- To provide necessary services and consultancy for recovery.
- To collect information regarding alcoholism and communicating it through different channel.
- To give the counseling for individual clients and maintain their progress report.
- Prevention and control alcoholism.
- Truthful information on alcoholism to different communities.